- Spending die (basic)
- Lucky Shots (should I change this to disable/ enable from show/ hide?)
- Double pump
- Change the cliche table to divs so that it is easier for mobile devices to handle
- Funky die
- Hooks and tales bonus
- Initial flipping between play modes:
- Click a cliche to roll
- Click a pump button for pump/ double pump
- After a roll, prompt to "Fail?" and take damage based on pump/ double pump/ normal damage rating
- Click a cliche's heal button to heal
- Represent cliche scores with die stencils, crossed out for damaged?
- Lucky die
- Community chat - Superceded by Google Hangout, surely
- Google Hangout link:
- Dreaming further: link all this in a Google Hangout, with the starter of the Hangout as the GM
- Anyone can request a roll, but rolls are processed on the GM's browser and shared with everyone else
- Map Builder - use an automatic dungeon generator
- Write adventures - See the cheat below.
Instant Adventure Button
Need a plot? Look no further than TV Tropes!